Sunday, December 5, 2010

December lovin' and contest!

Briana is giving away great books and treats! To join, head over to http://www.breesbooks.com/2010/12/december-lovin-and-contest.html
her blog site is http://www.breesbooks.com


December lovin' and contest!
It's here!!! The month we've all been waiting for (or maybe just me):
DECEMBER!





So if it isn't obvious by now, December is my absolute favorite month. We got cold weather, Christmas lights, music, movies, decorations, parties, shopping and best of all: NO SCHOOL.
Yeah, that last one just about does it.

Not only is December awesome for all of the above, but so many great books are being released as well. My wallet is dying as I type this.

Anyway, since I will be in a much better mood and have much more time this month, and you guys are pretty awesome, I decided to have another giveaway! I was thinking about having a Christmas contest, but not everyone celebrates Christmas and well, this is so much funner! Yes, I just said funner.

So what does all of this mean? Well, my December giveaway will consist of one of my most anticipated 2010 releases! It was really hard to choose, but I figured everyone and their mother will be buying Last Sacrifice soon, ditto Anna and the French Kiss, and then it hit me!

~FALL FOR ANYTHING BY COURTNEY SUMMERS~

You lovely people should definitely know by now that Courtney is one of my absolute favorite authors and Fall For Anything is her third novel. Now, if you're anything like a few people I know, you may be thinking 'You've only read two of her books and she's already a favorite?'
My answer: Yes. Yes, yes, YES. You see, I don't throw the whole "ZOMG YOU'RE MY FAV AUTHOR" around lightly. When I say it, I mean it. So if a writer can do that to me with just a book or two, believe me, that says something.

So what exactly is up for grabs?




-A copy of Fall For Anything
- A copy of Some Girls Are
-A copy of Cracked Up To Be
-Assorted swag & treats

(Don't her books look so pretty together!)

I know Courtney has a pretty great fan base already, but I think she's so awesome and just a bit underrated. So whether you win or not, I highly suggest picking up a copy of Fall For Anything or any of her other novels. You will NOT be disappointed.


Rules:
-Open INTERNATIONALLY.
-You MUST be a follower.
-You MUST fill out the form.


To enter:
-Fill out the form here.
-1 bonus point for leaving a comment below letting me know what you're most looking forward to this month. If nothing, tell me what your favorite month is! :)


Contest ends 12/31.

No comments:

Post a Comment